Here is my lovely award - I really like the colour and design!
This award comes with rules1. Thank those who loved me enough to bestow this gift. - done!
2. Share seven things about myself. (I'm going to offer truths that signify my versatility...)
- I have lived in 56 homes, five provinces and one US state.
- I have had many many jobs from working in an old folk's home, running a daycare, clowning, being a high-lead logger, actor, cook, facilitator, theatre director, convention planner, entrepreneurial consultant, tarot reader, recreation leader, store clerk, consultant, teacher, to being the writer/psychotherapist I am today!
- I am an incurable optimist.
- I like to be at important thresholds - helping out - births, deaths, transitions to adulthood.
- I am truly, madly, deeply in love with my sweet patootie.
- I had a happy childhood and still want to be a writer!
- I am never bored.
3. I've reworked this part because I am not as good at following rules as Patricia! Which is weird because I'm a compliant Canuck and she's a rebellious Yank but there you have it. I am bestowing this on some amount of bloggers that I find versatile or worthy of note in my life. Not thirty, not fifteen - maybe ten...if you receive it and you already have it - for goodness sake fuhgedaboudid!
Hart over at Confessions of a Watery Tart
Elspeth at It's a Mystery
Talli at Talli Roland
Natasha at Coffee Rings Everywhere
Brenda at Gardingbren
Denise at Grrl + Dog
Rosie at East for Green Eyes
Helen at Straight from Hel
Mason at Thoughts in Progress
Stacy at A Writer's Point of View
4. Drop by and let my friends know I love them. - and I'll do that right now....