Saturday, December 24, 2011

the annual sudsing of the woman who is inclined to sweets...

Yesterday I got together with my writing pal Gwen and we did a little Christmas baking. It seemed a mad thing to do with all that I HAD to do but of course, it was just the right thing. I had to take down my cookie jar - it is a beautiful piece of art that my sister, Jude, got me a few years ago. It is a woman, a largish woman, who is sitting back in her comfy chair leaning towards a table of delectable desserts. It is called 'Inclined to sweets' I think. Anywhoozie, she was a bit grubby and needed her annual sudsing - here she is - I hope you like her! Merry Christmas everyone - may you get down off your shelf once in awhile, have a nice hot sudsy bath and be full of sweetness you are willing to share!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Great photo and just right; inclined to sweets. Aren't we all this time of year?

Liza said...

Funny, I've been cooking for the last two days, and just said to my husband, I need a good long bath. Thanks for reminding me! Happy Holidays!