Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Tiny Worlds have found their homes...

I delivered the tiny worlds to their new owners last night. It was deeply satisfying. None of them are sewers that I know of, but all loved the tiny pincushion worlds. I put them in gifty bags and let each choose which one they wanted - and you know - it went exactly as I would've wished. The two women born in winter times (like me) got the snowy scenes, and the most ratna fall one went to the most ratna fall babe, complete with apples on the trees. The toadstool home found a fanciful home to someone who loves the woods and the tiny fairy home with a leaf roof went to the babe who tends to tiny spirits as a matter of course.
yes.
I'm satisfied.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Those are really creative, Jan!

safes said...

I remember last year that I began pouring my time with designs similar to this. Really creative and I love the craftsmanship.