I have that feeling - that clean notebook feeling so I'm capitalizing on it. Here are my
Fresh Start Intentions!
1. Meditate for half hour a day.
2. Walk, swim or exercise five days a week.
3. Write five days a week (check Crazy Jane for elaboration on this).
4. Take my vitamins, floss my teeth and eat what is good for me.
5. Clean up my paperwork - spend an hour a day on this until done.
6. Begin some networking through Women in Business for both my therapy practice and my educational writing consulting business.
7. Learn to put something by - pickles, jams or jellies. Start with ONE.
8. Take dancing lessons with Sweet Patootie (yes - he wants to do this!)
9. Watch the pennies more carefully.
and most importantly -
10. Remember that I chose this life and be cheerful with it!
me, brother Don and sister Jude contemplating the vast wondrousness of it all!